- The Rat Terrier is an American dog breed with a rich and varied background as an all-around hunting dog. Traditionally more of a type than a breed they share much ancestry with the tough little mixed breed dogs known as “feists”.
- A terrier of a small, short-haired breed originally used for hunting rats and other vermin
- any of several breeds of terrier developed to catch rats
- an old breed of tiny short-haired dog with protruding eyes from Mexico held to antedate Aztec civilization
- a city in northern Mexico in the state of Chihuahua; commercial center of northern Mexico
- Chihuahua is a state in north western Mexico with a mainland area of , slightly larger than the United Kingdom. It is surrounded by the states of Sonora to the west, Sinaloa to the south-west, Durango to the south, and Coahuila to the east, and by the U.S.
- A small dog of a smooth-haired, large-eyed breed originating in Mexico
- (puppy) a young dog
- A young dog
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin “Big Boy” Mills and Tamara “Dee” Mills.
- (of different substances) Be able to be combined in this way
- Combine or put together to form one substance or mass
- blend: mix together different elements; “The colors blend well”
- Make or prepare by combining various ingredients
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- an event that combines things in a mixture; “a gradual mixture of cultures”
New Baby Puppy!
Its kinda a sad story of how we got her. The mother after giving birth wanted nothing to do with the puppies. And tried to hurt them. So the owners had to get rid of them asap. So that means we have to feed her by bottle and be as motherly as possible for the next few weeks.
But Im so glad to have a new baby puppy! And Oreo (My other dog) doesnt quite know how to react yet. haha
Psycho – always listening for company